You can find this on Alan's Blog
1. List one book you think everyone should read this year.
The Stand by Stephen King
2. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?
The Beautiful Beaches or Bitches whatever you prefer
3. Incorrectly complete these Fall Out Boy lyrics: "This ain't a scene, it's a(n) _____________" (be creative)
This ain't a scene, it's a slightly deranged old man running around nude. . . .with a beard
4. What would you title your autobiography and how many pages would it be?
Beardless By Todd Williams (picture book)
5. What was the best Christmas gift you've received? (ages 15 and under, adult Christmas gifts don't count)
Super Nintendo with Super Mario Bros Game
6. What's one new thing you learned this week? (they say you learn something new every day, so you should have a few things to choose from)
Alan is a HUGE nerd that enjoys writing Meme's
7. Open Skype/G-Chat/AIM and type "how's my favorite friend who I haven't chatted with today?" to someone you haven't chatted with at all today. This item isn't a question, just a polite demand to let someone know you were thinking of them.
Thats stupid :(
8. Tell me one really proud moment from your life. (be specific)
9. Tell me one really embarrassing moment from your life. (be specific)
Filling out this SILLY Meme
10. Have you owned something for way too long... something you know you should get rid of or replace, but can't? If so, what and why?
My Filled Trash can. Far to lazy to empty it
11. Fill in the blank: Other than this one, _____ is the last blog I commented on.
I don't read blogs you fool
12. Do you have any scars? Tell me about one of them.
Emotional or physical?
13. I say "this is not tom", you say:
A. Who the eff is Tom?
B. Thank god, Tom sucks!
C. Oh, I love staring at page source code all day and solving riddles!! <3
D. And this is not me, not clicking the back button and not not reading the rest of this stupid meme.
14. What do you get complimented on the most? (your looks, your creativity, your impressive collection of black santa figurines)
15. Paste a link here to your favorite picture online:
This is fucking HILARIOUS
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
- You are very mature for your age, and i think that you are going to have a great and wonderful future
- I first started talking to you cause I thought you were a "hot chick" but you are more than that, you are a Beautiful Woman with tons of talent, I look forward to working with you
- You amaze me, you can find a way to make ANYTHING work AND make money out of it. . .you are brilliant, and im glad you are one of my best friends
- You are just fucking crazy. . .and i love it
- You are an amazing individual, im so glad that i have gotten to know you so well, and my one wish for you is that you will see yourself for what you truly are. . a beautiful human being ...I LOVE YOU!
- You are a Master of the After Effects. . .im really glad i got to meet you!
- I call you to test my sound. . . you mean nothing to me
- You have a bright future ahead of you. . .and im really glad ive gotten to know you
- You are the biggest pervert i have ever met. . . and it suits you SO FUCKING WELL! LOVE YOU!
- I honestly dont know what to make of you
- By far the nicest person i have ever met in my life
- You are truly a delight. . .when you walk into a room it lights up
- I really enjoy being around you
- You are one giant ball of energy in a little body. . . you're awesome
- You are the biggest trouble maker i have ever met. . . .and i love it
- I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. . . you have more talent in you pinky then i do in my whole body. . . i can't wait to see what life brings you
- ADD ME MUTHA FUCKA
Posted by Todd at 3:48 PM
Monday, January 5, 2009
I wish i could go back to being a child. .. . .or at least the way a child thinks. If you think about it, life was so much easier. You Didn't have to worry about. . .LIFE
You Didn't have to worry about responsibilities, or always be wary that someone is going to try and screw you over in some way. The only thing you were worried about was wether you could go outside and play
I miss that innocence, it seems now that my life is filled with nothing but worry. . . and it doesn't look like thats going to pass anytime soon
Posted by Todd at 5:52 PM