Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Skype Listy Thingy

- You are very mature for your age, and i think that you are going to have  a great and wonderful future 
- I first started talking to you cause I thought you were a "hot chick" but you are more than that, you are a Beautiful Woman with tons of talent, I look forward to working with you
- You amaze me, you can find a way to make ANYTHING work AND make money out of it. . .you are brilliant, and im glad you are one of my best friends
- You are just fucking crazy. . .and i love it
- You are an amazing individual, im so glad that i have gotten to know you so well, and my one wish for you is that you will see yourself for what you truly are. . a beautiful human being ...I LOVE YOU!
- You are a Master of the After Effects. . .im really glad i got to meet you!
- I call you to test my sound. . . you  mean nothing to me 
- You have a bright future ahead of you. . .and im really glad ive gotten to know you
- You are the biggest pervert i have ever met. . . and it suits you SO FUCKING WELL! LOVE YOU!
- I honestly dont know what to make of you
- By far the nicest person i have ever met in my life
- You are truly a delight. . .when you walk into a room it lights up
- I really enjoy being around you
- You are one giant ball of energy in a little body. . . you're awesome
- You are the biggest trouble maker i have ever met. . . .and i love it
- I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. . . you have more talent in you pinky then i do in my whole body. . . i can't wait to see what life brings you
- ADD ME MUTHA FUCKA

9 comments:

Mongoos150 said...

Pretty sure I'm not in there lolz. I will be on skype again soon =D

Alan fallofautumndistro said...

Haha, I am so doing this too.

Denise said...

Toddrick. I think you forgot me. :[

Unknown said...

Rofl at Skype test call XD

Adam said...

"- I first started talking to you cause I thought you were a "hot chick" but you are more than that, you are a Beautiful Woman with tons of talent, I look forward to working with you"

glad you thought of me

no but seriously am i on this? this is torture. :]

Cait said...

I'm probably not on this, but COOL. You must have >20 people on your skype list! :P

Rosequirk2789 said...

I bet I'm the one with the sound testing. YOU BITCH. *sobs*

Anonymous said...

I'm the sexy one right? RIGHT?

ariel said...

"i honestly don't know what to make of you"
thats me right?
lol